Friendly and Knowledgeable Licensed Insurance Agents.
Talk to a Real Person.
1-888-485-2090 (TTY: 711)
Monday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
When you Call: In order to identify available plan options and rates, it generally takes 10 minutes for a licensed insurance agent to review your eligibility and individual healthcare needs.
Do you know which Medicare plan may be right for you?
As you age, your insurance needs change. That’s why ConnectMedicare.com partners with experienced licensed insurance agents, brokers, and insurance companies to help you to easily compare a range of Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement and Prescription Drug Plans that are right for your healthcare needs, budget and eligibility.
Medicare Advantage: (1)
- Get medical care from leading providers within a network to maximize savings.
- A single plan that has Original Medicare benefits plus more benefits.
- Copayments and coinsurance for medical services.
- Coverage for emergency care worldwide.
- Prescription drug coverage with plans that include Part D.
Medicare Supplement (MediGap):
- Freedom to choose any Medicare-approved doctor, specialist, or hospital.
- Flexibility to choose from a portfolio of plans designed to supplement Original Medicare.
- Prescription drug coverage available.*
- Coverage for medical emergencies outside of the U.S.
- Guaranteed renewable coverage you can keep for life once you’re enrolled.*
Medicare Plans to Fit Your Healthcare Needs and Budget
Offers the same coverage as Original Medicare, is provided by private insurance companies, and can provide additional benefits like vision, dental, and Rx drugs. You’ll continue to pay a Medicare Part B premium. Learn how to compare Medicare Advantage plans.
Medicare Supplement (also called MediGap) plans add coverage to Original Medicare. This helps with some of the costs Medicare Parts A and B don’t cover like copayments, deductibles, and coinsurance. Learn more about Medicare Supplement coverage.
Medicare Part D
Medicare Parts A and B don’t include coverage for prescription drugs. These are standalone prescription plans. Adding this to Original Medicare or Medicare Supplement may help reduce your prescription drug costs. Learn more about Medicare Part D coverage.